For a long time, Sweden has lead the pack in the cosmetics industry. From its amazing eye creams to its age reversing serums, Sweden knows how to treat a person’s skin. In the spa industry, we know it is important to have the most cutting-edge products to keep our customers happy and returning for our services. However, Swedish skincare products can also cost an arm and a leg in order to keep in stock. When you can keep them in stock, it can often be a hassle to keep them on the shelves, and ordering them through a retailer can take a long time. That is why we offer small-craft, Swedish tanning lotion for use in tanning beds at wholesale prices.
The Benefit Of Small-Batch
Small batch is very chic these days — whether it is small batch roasts of coffee or small batch cosmetics, the benefits of small-batch are undeniable. Here are some of the reasons why small batch is better than mass-produced:
- Organics: mass-produced batches are filled with chemicals and preservatives to keep the ingredients fresh. These chemicals are often harsh on the skin, and some have even been linked to cancer. Small batches allow for fresher, organic ingredients to flourish, which means you get skincare that is better for you as a whole.
- Quality: small batches mean better eye for detail. Our crafters are able to pick out the best of our batches to market and produce flawless lotion that will not only leave your skin glowing but also looking flawless.
- Community: everyone has heard about the benefits of buying locally. It increases the economy and helps small businesses thrive. While this is definitely the same still for Swedish tanning lotions, this also is what helps us get your wholesale price. We are buying directly from the manufacturers, building up a repertoire, and supplying you with the best of their products. Our relationship with the tanning lotion company means you don’t have to wait needlessly for your shipment to come in.
Taking The Hassle Out Of Store Stocking
When you buy Our Swedish tanning lotion, we will be with you until your shipment comes in. That means you are provided with:
- secure online payment and shipping methods
- 100% delivery guarantee
- free cancellation within 24 hours
- optional 48 hour shipping
- support to help you with any sort of issue you may have before your stock gets to you
- member discounts
If this sounds too good to be true, please contact us. We will respond to you promptly. Looking forward to your business, and thank you for stopping by!